Christ Church offers many opportunities to help our church and community. Contact the parish office to be connected with the leaders of these ministries. And pass along your ideas for new ministry opportunities!
- Buildings and Grounds oversees the care of our buildings and the surrounding grounds. Watch for project sign ups!
- Christian Education - teaching Sunday school and adult education, and leading workshops.
- Coffee Hour always needs hosts: Sunday mornings at 10am; in the summer "lemonade on the lawn" at 9:30am. Make it easier and have more fun hosting - team up with another parishioner.
- Finance and Budget committee
- Men's Club - fellowship and fun. Watch for event announcements, or think of one to lead!
- Parish History - our parish historian welcomes help cataloging archives and participating in local historical events.
- Stewardship (Christ Church support via annual pledging) holds a campaign in the fall.
- The Video Ministry team tapes our weekly sermons is taped puts them on our media page. They welcome new members and will provide training.
- Women of Christ Church (WCC) - fellowship and fun. Watch for event announcements, or think of one to lead!
- Youth Group
- Our Thrift Shop is open Saturdays from 9:30am to noon, offering a dignified and pleasant shopping environment and reasonable cost. Surplus items are given to charitable institutions. Help in sorting and pricing is always needed; donations accept Wednesday and Saturdays from 9:30am-noon. Proceeds benefit the mission and ministry of Christ Church.
- Breakfast cooks and servers are needed on the Saturday mornings that we provide breakfast to our Thrift Shop guests.
- Holiday basket giving at Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Meals-on-Wheels - Christ Church's team rotates with other local churches, in delivering lunch-time meals to the Warwick home-bound. Drivers and ride-along partners welcome.
- Guild of St. Margaret Soup Kitchen - Every fifth Sunday, Christ Church serves at Guild of St. Margaret's soup kitchen, Grace Church, 58 North St., Middletown NY
- Warwick Valley Ecumenical Council
- Applefest - On the first Sunday in October, Warwick's annual Applefest is an enormous, highly popular festival that brings in throngs of folks from nearby counties and New York City. Christ Church sells their famous apple butter to many return customers, and uses this opportunity as a major fundraiser for the parish.
- Grocery-Store Gift Card Sellers - This team sells ShopRite and A&P gift cards after worship services, or weekdays in the parish office. Christ Church buys the cards at a discount, parishioners and friends buy the cards from the church at face value to use for grocery shopping.